- Updated October 2017
Range from £16,145
- Until 31 December 2017, the B-MAX Titanium Navigator 1.0 EcoBoost 100PS is available from £169 per month on 3 Year Ford Options. 0% APR REPRESENTATIVE.
Customer Deposit | £5,733
Monthly Payment | £169
Optional Final Payment | £5,423
Ford Customer Saving of £1,200 available on selected Zetec Navigator, Titanium Navigator and Titanium X Navigator.
- Remarkable access from ingenious design
The new Ford B-MAX has been developed especially for the urban driver. While compact in size, its ingenious, easy-access door system gives you a 1.5m wide aperture to a spacious and refined interior.
- Power-assisted steering that responds to every situation
Electric power-assisted steering (EPAS) automatically adjusts to your speed and the conditions. At low speeds, the system makes wheel turns feel lighter and easier, improving manoeuvrability. At high speeds, when you need greater control, it firms up the steering. Now with drift control, EPAS also takes into account crosswinds and other driving conditions, while active nibble control reduces any unwanted vibration in the steering wheel.
- 16" 10-spoke alloy wheels
- Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (EATC)
- Power-foldable door mirrors
- Sony Navigation System with DAB and Ford SYNC and Emergency Assistance
- Cruise Control
- Ford Easy Access door system
What else comes as standard?
The B-MAX Titanium Navigator comes with a wealth of features, all incorporated as standard.
Ford 3 Year Options Important Information Retail Only. Finance subject to status. Guarantees may be required. Freepost Ford Credit. Further charges may apply subject to mileage and condition. Subject to availability at a Ford UK Authorised Dealer for new vehicles contracted between 1 October 2017 and 31 December 2017 and registered between 1 October 2017 and 31 March 2018. Failure to make payments on time may make obtaining credit in the future more difficult. Your vehicle may be repossessed if you do not keep up payments. Other paint colours may incur additional costs. See price lists for details.